Hello :-)
Me and my fiancé have been TTC for 6 months now. I have had one miscarriage, the first month we started trying, but it was only at about 7 weeks. Not very far along. My point in this post is I want to know what your opinions are. I know its a stretch but I want to know whether you think I could be pregnant. So, my symptoms are a dull pressure on my stomach, feel sick a bit like travel sickness (this makes me have to sit down with my eyes closed for about 10 minutes, I have had awful head aches, a sore neck, I'm more tired than usual (not stupidly tired, just more), I'm not hungry at all, I'm urinating A LOT and lastly I'm constipated. I haven't taken a test yet because I'm unsure of whether it is actually possible I could be pregnant, you see I had my period on time and as usual, maybe a little lighter than usual, but not much. So, if you we be kind enough to answer my silly question I will be eternally grateful :-)

I think that maybe you are not pregnant from the first pregnancy but got pregnant right after that one. They say that you are pretty fertile after you miscarry. Also, I don't want to rain on your party but also there is a thing called hysterical pregnancy that can occur when you think that your are pregnant and you get all the symptoms and everything but there is no baby. I really do wish you the best and hope you get a positive test. Which I encourage you to take a test so that way you know if you are or not. Good luck!

Well, the miscarriage would be about 5 months before my last period. Which ended about 7 days ago. So I don't know whether that makes a difference on the whole more fertile thing :/ And I don't see how I got pregnant so quick after that period, unless I was pregnant from my last cycle and my period was maybe a wierd form of IB.
Also, the hysterical pregnancy, I've heard of that and I really don't think thats it. As soon as my period came I was ready to try again, all thoughts of possibly being pregnant flew out of my head until about 4 days ago when all this stuff started happening.
Thanks for your reply though :-D it helped alot