I am 16 and me and my boyfriend had sex the other day and i am feeling sick and i am scared to tell my parents that i might be... yea but i am scared and i don't have any money to but a test what should i do???

Pregnancy takes 2 weeks to actually fully happen to the point where you have SYMPTOMS!

You do not have symptoms until you are 4-6 WEEKS pregnant, that would be WEEKS after sex.

MOST likely you are so paranoid that you are having stress symptoms.

IF YOU have had sex LESS THAN 5 DAYS AGO, get the morning after pill!!

PLANNED PARENTHOOD DOES NOT REQUIRE PARENTAL CONSENT, they offer services for free to most teens.

PLanned aprenthood has free pregnancy tests too.

There should be a family planning clinic in your area, you do not need insurance. They will give you a free pregnancy test and other useful information.

I am 16 to and i am really scard cause i might be preganet and i am not ready for a baby right now the only thing i can tell you is what i am doing just pray and ask god to put the confert apon you cause thats what i am doing

I am 16... And I am almost a week and a half late... I've always been early.. Never late.. Should I be worried???

I also am 16 and think I might be pregnant. My last period ended on the fifth/sixth (sometime during the night) and my bf and I messed around on the nineteenth and then actually had sex on the twentieth. That is exactly fourteen days after my period, the most fertile days. On the nineteenth at one point I am pretty certain I saw him get some of his own "mess" and introduce it to me... on purpose. Now it's about a week later and I'm due to start in only a few days. I'm terrified. I'm a Christian and that was the first time that I had had sex and done anything like that. My parents are very strong and well known in our church and now I am worried about what I'm going to do. If I am then that is going to be extremely hard to explain to them.
Please, pray for me.

do u have any symptoms of pregnacy? you are most likely pregnant. just because u had sex on the day that u where ovulating, you might want to ekll ur parents and they should be able tounderstand. please let us know when you take the test and what is the otcome

personally i think if you're going to get scared about being pregnant...use a condom. or don't have sex at all. then you won't have to worry about it.

i dont know if i am like i dont fell sick at all. what should i doQuote:

im sixteen and me and my ex dated off and on for awhile. 6 months ago we broke up and he has a new gf. recently he has decides he misses me and still loves me and wants to be with me. we have hung out a few times and we always do something we regret. the other night we ended up having sex. i feel like a total s*** andit was a little over a week since the begining of my last period. idk what ill do if im pregnant. i feel like c**p for what we did. he doesnt care that he cheated he just wants to make sure im not pregnant. im so scared and hurt. any advice?

U should tell them they love you no matter what

Wow why the hell you got I sound so mean about it???..... That bothers me .You don't need to be capitalizing things. And when she said the other day maybe she was referring to a week or two ago. And guess what... You can have symptoms the first two weeks you ignorant buffoon. Jeez. Do your research first yeah?? I agree about the planned parenthood hood, but next time take a chill pill before replying. Because you just irritated me and I'm sure other people as well. We don't need mean people replying so maybe you shouldn't be replying.

Okay I don't understand how people come on here for help and people are so rude that all they tell you is maybe you should've paid attention well no duh don't you think I know that....... tell me something I don't know and if your not gonna help stop stressing out then do the reply cause you make me feel like a bad person and this happens to alot of people so your here to make me feel better not WORSE!!!!

I am going though the same thing as them......

Everyone messes up, I'm going through the exact same thing. No ones perfect and put it in gods hands. I'm also very scared