so i think i might be pregnant not sure. in september me and my boyfriend broke up. but we got back together. i had my period that month. and in october but i was a week late in october. november i didnt have one at all now its the beginning of december and still dont have one. we broke up again the beginning of december. so i thought it might be stress because it was a very hard break up. but i really havent stressed that much over it. and i dont really care if i am pregnant it scares me but im 22 and everything so if i am its ok. i just am very confused about it. i have been eating alot more and getting sick sometimes at night not throwing up just headaches and diarrea. i get tired easly and feel weak sometimes. me and my ex never used protection and we had sex like 2 times a week sometimes more then that. he always pulled out. but he would get off right after pulling out. i have had some symptoms. i have taken two test both where negative but i still havent started so im starting to wonder. some friends have told me to get a blood test because they had negative test all the time and then found out they where like 6 weeks along when they had a blood test. im just not sure if its stress or if i am pregnant and need to see a doctor?

this sounds like a legit scare. if u and your ex didnt use protection then u easily could be. and especially if you're having signs. i would go to the doctor just to clear things up and if your nto pregnant maybe find out why your period is so late