I have a doubt. I would like if someone could tell me if it is possible to get pregnant while having period? My friend told me that it is possible, but I am not sure what to think about this. Can I get more information about this?

You are not the only one with this question. A lot of women would like to know is it possible to get pregnant during their period. As far as pregnancy goes, there is never perfectly safe period. This is because a woman's cycle is not completely predictable. Your body goes through a set cycle and it starts with an egg being released from your egg sac. This egg is heading down the fallopean tube and it ends up in the uterus. There, it waits to get fertilized by a sperm and turn into a baby. The egg and the uterus lining flushes away through vagina if no sperm comes along. This is actually a period. The cycle starts all over again when a new egg is released from egg sac. While the lining is being flushed isn't the ideal time for sperm to enter your body and pregnancy. There isn't a uterine lining waiting for the new baby. However, a woman's cycle isn't always that steady. This is especially the case in teenagers and young adults. Sometimes eggs can easily be released at odd times. So no matter what point in your cycle you are, if you don't want to get pregnant, use protection because sperm are very hearty. They can simply "sit" in the uterus, waiting for the next egg to come. When that happens, the sperm and egg hook up and create the baby.

it is.. my roomate got his ex pregnant while she was on her last day of her period.. the doctors said it would have been a miscarrage but he still had to get an abortion b/c it wouldnt come out!! so wait till right after i guess!!!

i am just wondering even though i am on the migrogynon 30 pill could i still get pregnant while on period?

CAN YOU MISS YOUR PERIODS BECAUSE OF A HERNIA????

yes i am a 18 year old who wants to know an answer to a question that has bin bugging me.. can you get pregnant from having sex while on your period? kuz my boyfriend has nutted in me several times on andoff my period .. and what does it mean whenever me and my bf are getting intimate and i am very very extremly wet, wetter than usual.. its binl like that for a couple of weeks now and i wanted to know what the meant....[/img]

my feeancee and i made love with protection and i cameon my periodo 7 days later ( for 8 days) then come on again 6 days later we used protection.

now im putting on lots of weight im on a lot of meds
question is am a i pregnant. since my feeance said we didnt penatrate.

so could i be pregnant

i typed the above : it should read see *

"my feeancee and i made love with protection and i cameon my periodo 7 days later ( for 8 days) then come on again 6 days later we used protection.

question is am a i pregnant. since my feeance said we *think didnt penatrate.

so could i be pregnant"

Last Year around the beginning of December, my boyfriend and I had sex, but this time it was kind of different because when he reached his climax I actually felt something warm this time come out. (Now we did use protection). Ever since that I was really stressed out because I thought the condom broke or something, but my boyfriend didnt say anything about it........ Now its almost Christmas and all I could think about was my last sexual encounter.... I became really stressed out, I stayed up all night, etc. I didnt have any symptoms of pregnancy though.

The killing part is I dont remember my last period?? (which is crazy cause I usually keep track) So Im not sure if already had my period for the month of December or not....... So I got the FIRST RESPONSE pregnancy test, took it, and it was negative! Now I was very happy for this but its just didnt seem right.... so I read the directions and it said to retake in three days ........... unfortunately I didnt and a week later (Its now January) I began my period, but it was a three day PERIOD

For the first time I was happy THAT I began my period but My friend told me she was pregnant (she had a three day period) and she was also pregnant at the same time........ so DO I HAVE ANYTHING TO WORRY ABOUT??????

THANKS IN ADVANCE~

hi this is a Q i had sex with 1 guy on my period. and then 5 day's later had sex with another guy 2 day's after my period.. who could be the dad??

It is possible for you to get pregnant on your period. Sperm can live for up to 5 to 7 days....

My boyfriend and I have been trying non-stop this month. We started ttc one day after my period finished up until now. My period came two days earlier and i was having cramps two weeks before my period even started. Does anybody have a helpful response. Can i still be pregnant?? HELP!!

i had unprotected sex on the last day of my period. my fiance came inside me. could i be pregnant?

im scared and i dont know what to do. i had unprotected sex, but im on my period im about hlaf way through, can i still get pregnant

hi what it is i miscarried 27thmay 2011, i've now came on my period 1st july, is it possible for me to conceive as me and my husband really want a baby.