Hi. I think I am pregnant. My period is missing and the pregnancy test was positive. Don`t know what to do. I am only 15 and afraid! My parents doesn`t know a thing.

Hi. I`m 17 years old and I am also pregnant. My home pregnancy test was negative, but I was like sick all the time, vomiting, and doctor confirmed that I`m pregnant. I am thinking about abortion. What else can I do? I can`t have a baby, I`m only 17! My bf and I broke up. Everything sucks. Anyway, it`s a life time decision, and I don`t wanna be sorry. I will have to think better about abortion and other options. Adoption is out of the question. If I give birth, I will keep my baby.

i know its hard to decided what to do and being so young but why not have the baby and go for adoption knowing you gave your baby life. Having a baby can be a huge responsablity and i agree that getting checked out and decideing that you would want to keep him/her but keep in mind that a support system is extremly important not to mention mom and dad's support too would help. speaking of which i hope you've told them and that they understand what you are going through.

If abortion is an option for you, then adoption should be one for you. You do not need to decide to keep the baby if you go through the pregnancy. There are many women out there who are actively trying to have a baby and cannot. They are doing it responsibly. I suggest you take adoption into consideration. After that, I suggest you grow up and act responsible. If you don't want a baby, do not have unprotected sex, its just that simple.

i am 15 and i am 5 months pregnant, my boyfriend is 17. when i told him i was pregnant he almost droped to his nees i am very scared.. when i got pregnant i was thinking of abortion too but my boyfriend said no. just think about it is killing a baby.. so i am having the baby and i am keeping it i noe this really great family who lives in springfield va .. they have two kids and they want to adopt my baby.. so if u are thinking of giving the baby upp for adoptonand you want to knoe more about this family than

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

my husband and i have been married for 14 yrs. we have 2 chldren and we thought we were finished having kids so he got a vasectomy. we want to adopt a baby in need of a loving family. I also know of another family from our church in the same situation.

Think of Juno

heyy um well idk how old this blog might be but ima reply anyway im 15 and im 2 months pregnet my mom nor dad know about it and it scared the living heck out of me becuz the guy was a one time thing cuz we did it and i never herd from him agian i have no way in contacting him to tell him im havin his child... :-( its bad..................but i have a wonderful boyfriend that understands me now and i adore him but the thing is i want to finsh school but i know my moms goin to be against me with the baby so any advie hit me up  

All you girls out there who are young, scared, and pregnant. My niece had lost her mother and came to live with me. She was starting a career right out of high school. She found out she was pregnant at 17. She was so scared. I stood by her and would have supported any decision she made. She decided to keep the baby. She is now the great mother of 3 children and I am so proud of her. The lesson is that look around and find that 1 supportive person. Yes, I was hurt because she was so young and there was so much I wanted her to experience but I never stopped loving her.

Hi i just wanted to say that i am 17 years old and i found out i was pregnant when i was 16. i never thought about getting rid of it, and to tell you the truth i was never really scared. i grew up in foster care and have gone through some pretty horrible stuff i got evicted from my home and was living with my brother so my life was pretty bad but when i thought about my baby i would always smile. Now my baby is 6 months old and hes the most important thing in my life i am amazed by how much he changes every day now my boyfriend and i are living on our own with our baby and are thinking of buying our first home so if i can do it anyone can

hi you may be scared or already of had the baby but just think your giving life to a beautiful child and thats a heart warming thing to do so be happy what you have got and stay proud

[Hii Iam Also 15 Me And My Boyfriend Avent Had Sex Of Yet We Are Both Virgins We Dnt Want To Have Kids Yet But We Dnt Want To Use Protection As He is Alergic To Latex Ive Avent Tried The Pill Yet Can Anyone Tell Me Wether They Used Protection and what type they did use I Want Some Information About The Pill :? I am Really Worrried About Getting Pregnate Due To These Issues As we both feel we are ready to have sex ]

Im 15 and im pregnant, abortion is not an option for me i live over seas in Africa and i cant get one but my parents dont no anything and i havent told my boyfriend anything yet because im afraid. My boyfriend is American, Lebonies, Italia, and Nigeria and is 18 and graduates next year for collage in the U.S. and i move to Europe... i dont know what to do? its been 4 weeks since it happened and i have every symtom so im so im sure i am im going to get a pregnancy test tomarrow but it already comfermed so i need help and my mom would kill me she dosent even know im haveing sex i need to know what my options are and is there any way of keeping this from my parents?

I'm 24 maRried looking to adopt , I have a baby boy who's big already he is 7 , but I'm looking to give all my love to a baby we are responsible young parents pls contact me

you shouldnt think about abortion its wrong your killing another life to our world go threw with the pregnancy and give the baby up for adoption but you may even find your gonna grow love to the baby and wanna keep it im 15 and im 13 weeks pregnant im keeping my baby its gonna b hard but i can do iT