The only type of sex I've had is anal, I had it once in December w/o protection, he didnt ejaculate in me. I know it was dumb, I took Plan B after because I was freaking. I started birth control (Portia) right after that and all of my periods have come on time, the same day each time, and at times have been pretty heavy. But I keep wondering IF I'm pregnant, I know its really debated if thats possible from anal, especially since he didnt come. But Im losing it here, I havent gained weight (actually lost some) and keep looking at my stomach to see if it looks like a bump, but I can still grab my stomach fat and all of that.

What are the chances I'm pregnant? Im sorry if this is dumb

You can't get pregnant with anal sex.  You need vaginal sex OR you need sperm in your vagina.

You also wouldn't have normal periods if you were pregnant.  I don't believe you're pregnant.

I dont know what I think lol...I am starting to think its all in my head though. It was a bad relationship, so I'm kinda thinking I'm confused enough from that you know?