pregnant? . Anyway im just always so un certain if im pregnant even after my test came out negative. We some times use protection and he says he always pulls out. Well in june my ex boyfriend (off and on relationship) told me he came inside me three times and i found out in august a month later! So i took a test just to see if im pregnant it came out negative so i took another the next month and it came out negative. And ive had my period as always just the same and nothing different about it i just wanted to be certain. And we have had sex still... As a few months pass ive gained weight like crazy like my pants seem smaller and my boobs are poping out of my bra and it seems like my tummy is big. And i do get sleepy alot but other than that ive had no symptoms of being pregnant like boobs hurting or morning sickness.... But i think im just stressing about it and its all in my head...maybe i am just getting fat and not prego. idk. And in october i missed my period so i got it in the middle of november so i was relieved but then i took another test and it came out negative and my period seemed normal as always. maybe i should wait for my period in december...Could i be pregnant even if my test have came out all negative? i just don't know.

You have explained everything yourself - tests are negative, you have periods more or less regularly, without skipping, there is no symptoms of pregnancy – so what proof there could be that you are pregnant? You obviously aren’t pregnant and you pretty much know it, so it’s really isn’t like you don’t know that. Whole different matter is that you are anxious and worry too much about this. It seems to me like you would ask the same question even if you were on birth control pills. By doing this, questioning things that you know are not really possible right now, you are only torturing yourself without any good reason.