Okay so i had sex with guy A a couple hours before my period started which was on September 29th 2017 my period last for about 5days and then I had sex with my ex after we reunited Oct 4 , 5, 6 , 7 and 8th my period ended Oct 3rd . I didnt use protection with either and im for sure my ex boyfriend came inside all five days we had sex . But me and my ex been together for Almost five years and never used protexction not even the pull out method and I havent gotten pregnant before. It is not November 4th and i was suppose to start my period on the 1st . What are my chances of being pregnant ? And by which guy ?

Hi Lanae,

Your ex, if you are pregnant.

You won't get pregnant within about 10 days BEFORE your period starts, if you are on a normal 28 day cycle.  You would have been at/near your lowest fertility the day before it started.

Having sex after about October 5 pregnancy can result. 

You'll normally ovulate between days 11-16 of your cycle, day 1 is when it starts.  Sperm can survive up to about 5 days max.  The egg is only viable for up to about 48 hours - that's why having sex after about day 18 you won't get pregnant.

Take a home test.  Follow all directions carefully and use your first morning urine (wake up pee) for the best results.

Good luck.

Thank you so much i appreciate the reply

it will be your ex boyfriend if you end up sporting a baby bump. The sex with mr one-night-stand would not have any chance to produce a pregnancy.