OK, so i'm on birth control. I have been for over a year but I just switched the kind I use about two months ago. I've been feeling really weird lately. I feel exhausted all the time and i've been sleeping a lot lately. I usually wake up around 8 and i've been sleeping till about 9:30 or 10 and even after that by the middle of the day i'm super tired. I've been getting stomach aches a lot lately too. Not morning sickness but I feel sick after I eat. and I'm CRAVING pretzels. I want them non stop. My breasts aren't sore though. and sometimes I get super hungry but other times I just don't want to eat at all. I've felt like this for almost two weeks. I've taken two pregnancy tests and they both came back negative but I don't know. My bf and I don't use protection but its never affected us before. I did get pregnant once before but I miscarried. I can't remember if that was pre birth control or not though. and on top of that both my mom and my dad are extremely fertile. EXTREMELY!!!! I just don't know and I'm extremely scared. I don't know what to do.

I forgot to add that i've been having mood swings. Sometimes I'm really happy but I'm being bitchy to people without meaning to. and sometimes listening to a song will make me want to cry and I've been getting really mad at my bf over stupid things. I just didn't think it was possible to get pregnant on birth control. Am I wrong? and I do take it regularly and responsibly. I rarely miss days. and I haven't recently.

I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you, just know your not alone. I feel the same way right now and all the tests are negative. i'm on Ortho Tri-Sprintec and have been for about 5 months and ortho Tri Cyclyn Lo Before that for a year. I'm confused. Well Let me know If you find anything out.

by now if you are pregnant you'd be 4 to 5 months now. i've had 3 miscarriages and i my husband and i might be pregnant. i don't have soar breasts but i sure do sleep a lot and have cravings. i also have nauseas when i wake up and feel better when i eat somehting i crave. too early to take a pregnancy test though. considering that my cycle comes on the 15th. i wonder if you are pregnant, had a miscarriage or it was nothing at all...

Trust me, I know exactly how you feel (or felt)! I go through the same symptoms every month and have a gut-wrenching fear of being pregnant every month. I honestly believe it is the birth control. I'm also on Tri-Sprintec/Tri-Nessa.

I was having the same problem when I was taking Jazmin birth control. Every month the week before my period started I was having mood swings like crazy and like I had never had before except when I was pregnant and it kind of scared me. I was also eating non stop and feeling really nauseous after I ate and if I didn't eat I felt sick and my boobs were super sore. I already have two kids so I know what it feels like to be pregnant and it felt like I was pregnant so finally after 4 or 5 months of freaking out before every period and taking pregnancy tests I went back to my midwife and she prescribed me a new birth control (Alesse). This is my first month taking it and I'm supposed to start my period next week. So far I haven't been having any mood swings but I started to feel a little nauseous today but other than that I'm not having any of the side effects I was having with the other birth control. I would definitely talk to your health care provider and try a new pill. Good luck and God Bless!

I am having the same problems! Hang in there girl, let me know what happenes!!!!!

I am on the depo provera and have been ever since my almost 2 yr old son has been born and about 2 months ago i stopped using the shot then about a month or 2 later got back on it and about that same month i got back on it i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and its been about a month since then and i have had lower back and abdominal pains eating more and i just started my period on the second of september and it is now the 5th of sept. and i have brown vaginal discharge so if you could please help me i dnt know if i am pregnant i am clueless....please let me know if you have any idea what this could be!

i have been have wierd feelings for the last week or so but my boyfriend and i tried unprotected sex for the first time since i have been on the pill. about a week and a half ago we had the unprotected sex and my body doesnt feel right i have been having lots of cravings my stomach feels sick all the time i wake up in the middle of the night and have to pee and i have never done that... i have takein two prgnancy test both came out negative but as i think about it i have to wait a while before i can take a pregnancy test cuz i wont know if i have missed my monthly so should i maybe stop takin the pill or something ?????

I have been on cerazette but did miss a pill 2 days after my period but I did take 2 on the following day to make it up which is what they advice you to do.. but than I had spotting like 8 days after my period and felt sick on the same day... tender breast but I don't have that anymore... no craving just a bloated stomach... took 3 pregnancy test but all negative but its only been 5 days since my spotting.... really confused, came off my pills in case I am pregnant - you know what I mean.... just stressed and wanted to find out if I am pregnant or not..... anyone any idea??? thanks

this is going to sound really bad, i know..but i really need help and i can't go to my parents telling them i think im pregnant, because im only 14. i;m on depo prevera if thats how you spell it, i had sex unprotected on fathers day like a month ago. usually i start my period like the month before i'm sapposed to get my next shot, but i havn't yet. i asked around and i guess you can get pregnant from pre-cum. i've been realy bitchy and sad lately, i get nausous alot but never throw up, i'm either eating all the time or not eating at all, but my boobs arn't sore. i've had back pain and stomach pains since i had sex, i get my shot august 20th but i havn't got my period yet... if someone could help me out i would really really appriciate it.

i forgot to say i took a pregnancy test a week ago i wanna say, and it came back negative but i still have a feeling i could be. if i am i really want to know if birth control could make me miscarrage or anything like that.

Well i really dont know what to do i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on september 13th a week before that i had a really horrible period so much blood. Then after having sex i got another 'period' which was really light and a lot of spotting, then after that i started getting sick my breast would hurt, back pain, i would eat alot, and be really moody. I did so many pregnancy tests and all of them came out negative but then on october 20th i got another 'period' which only lasted 3 days and i was spotting....What does this mean? Could i be pregnant?HELP!!

to the 14 yr old.
I was on depo for 3 years, and it stopped my period all together, as long as you get your shots on time u should be fine. But it never hurts to get a prego test from a store.
at your age though u should be using a condom as well since you dont want to get pregnant i know condoms suck but just be as careful as possible my sister had a baby at 17 and i know its really hard for her. Do not be scared to talk to a teacher you trust or another elder. Maybe even an older friend can help...just dont be afraid to call the doctors just ask one simple question.
be safe condoms should be used as well as the depo for overall protection

I have been on the depo shot for 6 months and I was due for a shot this month however I did not get it yet and my ex boyfriend and I have had unproteced sex it has been about 2 weeks since our last intercorse and since then I have been feeling nasuas everyday to where I feel like I need to vomit. My breasts arent sore but I have noticed that they were feeling heavier and I have been waking up very hungery in the middle of the night my stomach growls so loud that it wakes me up. So I took 3 pregnancy tests. The first one it came out positive the second one came out negitive and the third one came out positive. I have a feeling that I am pregnant but I want to be 100 percent sure. I was hoping you can help me. Is this possible? Has anyone excperienced this?