I'll try to keep this simple. I've been with my boyfriend off and on for 8 years. Back in March we broke up then in June I started seeing someone new. I had my period Aug 4th 2015. I had sex with the new guy on Aug 13, 14, 16th. Then I had my cycle again on Aug 27th. Me and my ex decided to get back together and we had sex on Sept 6, 10, 11th. On sun Sept 20th I found out i was pregnant but i hadn't even missed my period yet. It was scheduled to come on Sept 21st. Went to the ER because I passed out and the pregnancy test came back positive. The ER doctor said I was early with in the first 4 weeks. I go to the obgyn the end of this week to find out how far along I am for sure. I'm hoping that the baby is my boyfriend's, but is there a possibility that it could be the new guy's baby?!

Hi to me it sounds like you got pregnant around Sept 10. But there's all ways the chance that it could be the other guys. Ovulation often occurs 2 weeks before your period is due. And if you have sex up to 5 days before and 3 days after ovulation you can get pregnant. It would be wise to use protection next time so you don't have to worry about this next time. Good luck! And congratulation!

Thanks for answering my question the other day. I have an iud so i was a little shocked to test positive for pregnancy. I went to the obgyn today they took urine and the pregnancy test came back negative. The doctor examined me and he said he didn't think I was pregnant unless im real early. So now I'm confused. The blood test at the ER came out positive, but the urine test at the obgyn office came out negative. I still haven't gotten my period yet, I'm 5 days late. So should i just wait and take another test?

I just saw this. It is late now. But I would have said do another test in a week are/were you pregnant?

There's a lot of People who get pregnant with iuds in. And it sucks the medical field only say it is rare. But it's not rare. I had an iud in and I an pretty sure I got pregnant But it was to early to tell. I have always known when I got pregnant. So after that I looked into it. I was shocked. I hope it all turned out fine.