Well this is terribly embarassing but I'm about 27 weeks pregnant. my due date is on July 23rd 2011. My LMP was on October 8th 2010 and up until the 29th of October I had only 1 partner. and on the 29th i saw my ex and was with him :( unprotected sex and he  did that inside me :( ..... and i'm wondering if he could be the father since the doctor says i got pregnant on the 29th based on an ultra sound  :(, i know sometimes doctors are not very accurate with the date of conception and only 30% of babys are actually bron on there due date , he says hes the father but he couldnt know and my bf doesnt know about this and i been wondering if i should tel him. my ex is aware and like i said he claims to be the dad cuz he talked to a psychic lol. but idk what to do if u could please help ... ur advice wouldbe greatly appreciated

Hi Star,

How long is your cycle?

Last period on October 8.  Assuming a 28 day cycle you'd ovulate on or about October 19-24.  Sperm can remain viable in you for about 5 days.  The egg, only 48 hours after ovulation.  That brings us up to the 26th.  

When did you last have sex with your partner, not the ex.

The timing doesn't seem to work for the ex, about 3 days late, but you may need a DNA test to confirm.

they are 28 days i mean i always get them around the same time. if ur information is accurate then it must be my bf's...... im hoping

It depends on your ovulation dates.  I still think it favors your BF.

Good luck, keep us posted on your progress.

Im in a similar situation to yours. Id really like to know if you could help me. Who turned out to bw the father of you baby?