hi for the last 4 days i've been having dark brown in my pants and black/brown clumps . I've had some cramps but not many. I was just wandering what it is

Hi Guest,

How old are you? 

Are you sexually active?

If you could answer these in a post that would be helpful in answering this question for you.  Thanks

Hey i m just having the same prob.well i m 7 months late for my period.but from the lasy month i m getting this odorless brown/bloody discharge.now its been 5 days with this stuff,i dont hv to wear any pad coz its very little.i dont know if its my period but it happned already 3 times in a month.its very new to me.i hv a record of irregular period bt it has nevr been 7 months late or nor did hv any brown stuff before.(i m 18,no reason cud b found by doctors for my irregular periods,not sexually active)

The dark brown is old blood. I would think that this is a sign that your body is about to get its period again, kind of like when you first got your period. I once went a year without my period as well and my doctor could not find a reason either, so this is normal and a lot of women go through this.

Is your weight normal, I mean you are not underweight are you? Do you carry a lot of stress or anxiety? These are all factors to women and there periods.

Hope this helps

Yes my weight is normal.but i cudnot eat vegetables for my whole life,bt from the last month i hv started to eat healthy.i hope this works.and thanks a lot for ur reply.i m feeling a bit relieved :)

Eating healthy and staying hydrated with WATER is very important to a healthy body and it's maintenance.