One day, I noticed a something very close looking to a pimple on the head of my penis. Then the spots started appearing after I started scracting, some one please explain to me what is wrong with me?

http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t414/penishealth/fac2ed9e.jpg

Hey there.... it looks like you may have some sort of infection.... how old are you? Have you had sex at all and was it protected ? Have you ever had an std test?

I'm 18, and yes I've had sex before. Not recently, like I'd say it's been about two months. Protected and no std test. I've also been experiencing all sorts of itching all over my body lately, not sure if it has anything to do with the penis infection.

hey again... do you have any other symptoms. any rashes on your bady fever swollen lymphnodes in your groin neck or armpit. any testicular pain or discharge from your penis. it would be a good idea to get an std test

No rashes or any other symptoms, just what's shown in the picture. My penis feels fine, fully erect and all. It there some sort of cream I can purchase to get rid of these lumps?

well its dificult to say without knowing what caused it.... by the looks of the picture it looks like you are circumcised....am i correct. it could be a bacterial viral or fungal infection and depending on what it is depends on what type of medicine needed to fix it