Hello, I need advice.

I am 16 and uncircumsised, and I have been told I am a somewhat 'late bloomer'. I have been masturbating fairly regularly since I was about 13 and a half, and when I am erect my foreskin does not retract to expose the head. I can retract it manually, with some resistance, but that has decreased the more I retract and masturbate. I notice that when I retract it the inside of the foreskin is attached to the TOP of the head, about a centimetre away from the coronal ridge. This is not the frenulum, I am sure. If it helps my 'measurements' are 8cm/3in flaccid and 11cm/4.5in erect. I have also recently been trying pulling the foreskin away from the body and letting urine fill the foreskin and balloon it out.

Here is a picture - http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h476/LecrasLegend1695/21112011019.jpg

Thanks

Hey there,

First off, thanks for the picture it was really helpful.

So what it looks like to me is that your foreskin still hasnt compleatly detached from your glans. your whole foreskin is attached at birth but the adheasion slowly degrades as we get older. have you tried slowly pulling on it? I would try to slowly but firmly pull back and try to gently peel the foreskin from the head after taking a very warm bath and soaking for atleast 10 min.

does this make sense. aslo try streatching your foreskin forward. pulling the end of your foreskin out away from your body at a 90 degree angle from your body.

Does this make any sense?

Yes it makes sense - thank you very much! Is it likely that it will detach?

yes it should.... just go slow and watch for any bleeding

What should I do if it bleeds?

Just put pressure on it with a piece of gauze or papertowel just like yyou would if you cut ur finger

Hi LecrasLegend1695:

Baby boys are born with the inner layer of the foreskin fused with the surface of the underlying glans penis. This is natural, normal, and protects against infection. Over some years the fusion spontaneously disintegrates and releases the inner foreskin. This usually happens prior to puberty, but not always.

It is not uncommon in adolescence to have the inner layer of the foreskin still fused to the glans penis. It is not a serious problem.

Apparently, your foreskin has not yet released, although it probably is about ready to release due to your age. You can try peeling the foreskin away from the glans penis to see if you can break the remaining fusion. Do it carefully and little by little. It may take you several tries to get it all.

When you tear the foreskin away, the head will be red in color, where the separation occurred, for a while. Put some Vaseline under your foreskin to prevent it from re-adhering to the head.

You may also try "ballooning" your foreskin by pinching the tip shut when you pee and causing the foreskin to fill with pee. That will lift the foreskin away from the head and tear loose the fusion.

If you can’t get it to separate by pulling on it, a urologist can help you. It is called “lysing”. Don’t let anyone sell you a circumcision. It is not necessary and extremely harmful.

https://www.steadyhealth.com/My_foreskin_is_fused_to_the_head_of_my_penis_t115921.htm

Hi! I think i have the same problem. Im 14 years old i just started retracting my fore skin. It is still fully attached to my glans. Is there anything else i can do? I just discovered about this. And am abit scared. Pls reply thanks! :-)

it should not bleed, the area will become red and very sensitive but it will recover within 3-4 days

Im 13 almost 14 and i masterbate fairly often. My foreskin is attached at one side meaning i cannot pull it past the head at all (not even on the other side). Im not aure if this is related but i have lots of white dots on the underside of my penis too

Why does it matter if the penis is wet or not to retract the foreskin?