I have a small, smooth and shiny red spot on the underside of my penis shaft that is about a 1/2 inch in diameter. If I push the skin together the skin gets white and very wrinkly. When I first noticed it there was a very, very small amount of dry flaking skin on it. It isn't elevated at all and the border isn't defined. It isn't painful and it doesn't itch, but it just has that look that something isn't right and I'm worried. I have no other symptoms of STD's and I went to a clinic only for them to tell me that it looks like skin irritation. I noticed it about 6 hours after I had protected sex, but I do remember the condom was starting to unroll and that spot was exposed. Also, the same time I noticed the rash, I had a sore throat and I felt rather ill that day. I suppose that could be coinscidental but I am very worried. Any ideas?

hey guest,

i agree with the clinicians it sounds like irritation. i would just watch it for a few days and avoid doing anything which would cause friction or irritte it. if need be you can apply some neosporin or tripple antibiotic ointment but thats up to you.

let me know how it goes. i really doubt you have an STD

I have sort of the same thing. I have small red bumps appearing on random areas on the shaft of my penis. They don't hurt of itch, and they look like small pimples. I also have a very subtle burning sensation in my urethra. I'm very worried it is an STD, but my friends tell me I'm being paranoid. I talked to my partner about it, and he says he doesn't have any symptoms of any STD. We lost our virginities to each other, and the last time we did anything sexual was about 2 weeks ago. There wasn't full on intercourse, but there was oral sex. I really hope I'm just being paranoid, because I'm only fourteen and I'm afraid of asking my parents to get tested for an STD. Please help me.

hey guest you should be ok. but have you EVER had unprotected anal sex at all? are you hav ing any trouble urinating or have any pain in your testicles? or a fever?

thanks

I changed my usrname to keep things less confusing. That sounds nothing like what I have, as mine is not small numerous spots, its just one larger spot. It's been about 2 weeks now and it seems like it's getting better if I avoid itching and masturbation. It almost looks as though it's gone, but I know if I do either it will return. I'm a bit less worried now that time has passed, but I'm still going to check with my dermotologist to be safe.

I researched a lot of STD's and that doesn't really sound like something I'd worry about, doesn't really sound like herpes or anything, but I'm no doctor. I have small bumps on my shaft that almost resemble small pimples, but they're just hair follicles, totally normal. If your 14, you might have to get help from someone or just tell your parents you have some other symptom so they'll take you to get looked at and have the doctor check you out for your real concern. Anyway, good luck.

Hello everyone I am writing to you because I had a special problem called spot on penis. I was sexually active in that period, but I have always used a condom, and when I saw penis spots i was shocked because I have not any idea how did I get it? I saw a doctor and i tested my blood in order to find some solution for this problem. Results of testing were negative and doctor gave me some medicament which helped me. Later i asked him how did i get it, but he was not sure in an answer. if you used a condom during sex I think that everything will be good soon

Try using a penis health creme my friend. These cremes treat and prevent dry and flaky skin, chafing, discoloration and even a loss of sensitivity down there. There really is nothing better for the penis skin than one of these cremes. Hope this helps and good luck.