Hello. I'm 22 year old male and I think I have developed some serious penis infections. I'm very scared because I don’t know what it is and what should I do next.
I don’t know how to describe it but I have a rash that seems to produce a white smelly, creamy substance on the back side of penis head. I have never seen anything like it and that’s why I'm very scared. I'm a sexually active about 2 years now and I was with the same girl all the time, so I would now think about any sexually transmitted disease as a probable cause. Please, I would like to find out more about this signs of penis infection!

Hello. I know some things about this and I don’t mind sharing them with you. You see, if it is truth what you have said about sleeping with a one woman and excluding all the STDs, and then you probably suffer from smegma, a cheesy substance secreted under the foreskin.
In most cases this condition isn’t serious at all and it is caused by neglected hygiene and tight foreskin.
There are some other non-infectious causes. You could develop some type of contact allergy due to latex and additives used in rubber manufacture and constituents of skincare products.
But the truth is you could never be sure if you don’t seek for some professional help. Skin swabs for bacterial or fungal culture might be taken to confirm infection. In most cases all this is treated with a relevant antibiotic or antifungal drug.

ya i think i got somethin like that 2 and i wanted to know what it is...
i dont got a rash but my foreskin like gets goosbump looking stuff on it alot...but like not always. but most of the time its there and i get that white stuff in my foreskin 2 and its smelly and like im not sercomsized and im a virgin so i dought its a std but it might be an ifection and im worried like could it be anything bad? plzz post back someone

I also have the same white, smelly, cheesy stuff underneath the foreskin. I consider a person with good hygiene. i am uncercumcised and clean my penis properly. I've never had a problem until recently. my forskin has been hurting when i pull it back to clean my penis. i have noticed small cuts on the outside, but i still have to pull it back to clean it. I am wondering if i might need a circumcision or if there might be another solution.

This all sounds similar to my problem. I'm uncut and a virgin. Guaranteed no STD's, but my wang has tiny goosebump looking bumps around the head (edge of the mushroom if you can imagine). the bumps are well under my foreskin and like i said, they're at the edge. Here's the stranger part, the whole head of my dong stings when touched. Its not bad if its lubed (naturally or artificially) but it is still pain on my weiner. I tried to look for pictures but its too gross to cruise for penis infection pics. PLEASE for the love of humanity someone respond to this thread, or at least post a picture if possible.

to answere others' problems, that white cheesy smelly stuff is called smegma... just look it up.

thanx..

how come no one has tried to help yet??

I got similar problem - but without the pain - like lettle spots that wont go away........ I just try to keep it dry down there with talcompowder,

stops it from getting any worse.

being obsessively clean helps too........ anymore ideas anyone? cause them spots arent going anywhere and any advice on treatment would make me much happier.

Hey I did also have the same symptoms as you guys, I went to the doctors and the white puss (smegma) is due to poor hygiene, and not washing all the foreskin. The bumps and the pain is called balanitis xerotica obliterans, its cause is unknown. The doctor will give you steroid cream to get rid of the pain for a year or two, but circumcision is the end cure.

great post man, thank you!

I am 24 and I,ve been circumcized since i was 8 yrs ..and before that I remember that the forskin causes some bad smells but nothing like whats mentioned here..I read once in a medical article that the bolckage of air from the penis head and the warm moist stickiness on the inside of the foreskin is a suitable environment for the growth of bacteria and viruses; also poor hygien definately is a strong factor for these oders and rashes.

Beleive me sine my circumcision I never feel better, cleaner and healthier, please do yourself a great favour, get circumcised if you don't want to warry about rashes, sticky finger and smelly penis.

Hello
I am 20 years old, and about a month ago it started to burn when i urinated. The surrounding of my uretha is red. It seems to produce white subtance (seems like ejaculant but isn't). And ever once in a while if i do not urinate for a long time the is this form of black substance that surrounds my uretha. I might of been exposed to an std a week before the syptoms accured but i do not beleive that these are not the syptoms of any std i know of. I am surconsized. Any help would be very useful. Thank You

I’m 19, I’m having the same problem, if I pee my penis burns Ike hell and if I pull the skin back it burns even more, and it have small cuts in and its red and also have that cheese c**p.

Did anyone found a cure without being circumcized

Hey guys,

Im 17 yrs old and I think I have balanitis..i have the wear discharge coming from under my foreskin (uncircumsized)... and I do admitt to having bad hygiene when it comes to down there. Ive been reading threads and I do have some smegma and its really tough to clean for me. Would running warm water and putting my penis under the tap be enough pressure to get rid of it?

Regarding the balanitis, its kina of red under my forskin (not on penis) and a little itchy, but I am able to fully retract my penis. Ive read some of the forums but I wanted to hear from someone for my specific situation. After I clean the smegma should I just dry and keep clean about 2 times a day and see if the redness goes away? Plz help me! Thanks

im 15 and im having problems pulling bakckmy forskin XD so im streching it just started yesterday and now i can start to see white stuff there so as i go along im trying to clean it out, i think this white stuff is caused by my tight forskin. Anyway will cleaning it everyday get rid of the infection or do i need to see a doctor what i woudl be nervous about XD

Damn it ,boys!! You can't wash it too much.