The 1st mole is on my chest. I has seemingly changed to a more "square" shape. I googled this yesterday and now I'm freaked out that I may have skin cancer or something! Will someone please tell me if this looks like a "normal" mole, or if I should get it checked out? I don't have health insurance right now. I just started a new job and I'm not eligible for benefits yet :/ So I will have to wait to get it looked at anyway....

http://s1336.photobucket.com/user/katieaustinconnor/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_3029_zps9fbd9f0d.jpg.html?sort=3&o=4

The 2nd mole is actually one my *ahem* breast. VIEW AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. NO NUDITY IS SHOWN, JUST THE MOLE. It used to be just this small raised "beauty mark" but I have recently noticed that it has changed ALOT. It has "flattened" down, grown in diameter, and it seems to have changed color too. Everything I've read about says to just "have any mole that changes shape or color checked out." Well, that's kind of not an option for me at the moment. I've kept the picture as PG as possible...please no rude remarks.

http://s1336.photobucket.com/user/katieaustinconnor/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_9055_zpsa9eef675.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

Hi katiemae, 

Don't be scared. I think your moles are benign (not malignant!).

I was diagnosed with Melanoma (skin cancer) 2 years ago and my mole was very different than yours, plus yours are small. Mine was much bigger and black/purple. So i do know couple of things about what moles to look out for. 

However, i am not a doctor but i can tell you all i know about it.

First of all i need some info about you so i can tell you if you have a high chance of skin cancer or not. 

• How old are you?
  • Does anyone in your family have history of skin cancer?
  • Do you have more than cca 50 moles on your body?
  • Do you have light color hair, eyes and skin or dark hair, dark eyes , dark skin? Or something in between?
  • Do you live in an area with a lot of sunlight throughout the year and have you used tanning booths and how often?
  • How do you know your moles have changed "alot"? Do you have any "before" pics?