I have a cluster of painless bumps on the shaft of my penis but no irritation nothing irregular, I hadn't had sex in about a month when they appeared, and first the bumps started appearing after I cut my penis any advice on what it might be..

hey there do you have any pictures of them or have you found any online pictures of something that looks similar? It's extreamly difficult to help with these types of questions with out having something to look at.

If you post an image just put a warning message saying graphic contene of male genitalia before the link so others who do not wish to view the pic will be warned not to click the link....

what do the bumps look and feel like? do you have any other symptoms swollen lymphnodes fever achs chills penile discharge ect?

I will post a picture later but no I had 1 fever since but I believe it was due to weather changes, it's lifted off of tue skin I looked it up and it looked a little like stage 1 siflice but doesn't add up because me and my wife gives each other oral also and neither of us have bumps around our mouth and it's been like this for over 8months now, its not painful or anything and on top of that I looked into it and it seems to be that it can't be because of other symptoms

I mean hpv I had to look it up

I have a image but don't know how to post it

you need to go to imageshak or photo bucket and upload your picture there. then copy the link from the adress bar and paste it as a post on here. however please put something like ....warning graphic contenet of male genitalia or something so viewers who do not wish to view it will be warned. Thanks