recently I've noticed some pimples appearing on the shaft of my penis and crotch area. They look exactly like whiteheads that might show up on my face or elsewhere, and I haven't had great skin since puberty. I've been having unprotected sex with my girlfriend for about a year and a half now, and though she says shes clean and I lost my viginity to her, I understand that there's a possibility that she might not know she had something.
Is it possible that this is an STD or simply an issue of acne outbreak in my crotch area? Could it be caused by my body wash or something like that?
As I said, they look exactly like normal whiteheads and they do pop like them as well. I'm just concerned because though I've had bad skin for years, these showed up last week and don't seem to show any signs of going away. They actually appear to be spreading gradually. Any help is much appriciated,

thanks.

I also have little white pimples that first starte appearing about 4 months ago. They don't pop like a normal zit. I have been to two different doctors who are sure what they are but they don't think they are warts. They said to monitor them and if they don't continue to grow larger, they probably aren't warts. They haven't grown larger but as a couple (they are near each other) disappear, new ones form somewhere else. WTF?!

I have the same problem as guest.
I haven't gone to the doctor yet because I've had it once about half a year ago and they went away with just polysporene. Now I have a few again and am worried.
they are not zits i can tell that , they have this shiny skin when i try to pop it but they dont pop.

anyone?

HI there I am writing to share my brother's experience with a penis pimple. He was sexually active but it was protected every time. Although it was protected he was very scared and she told almost everyone that he got some sexually transmitted disease. I told him to see a doctor and he did it and said to dermatologist that he has some sexually transmitted disease. Doctor started laughing and told him that this pimple is connected to puberty. I think it can be your case too, especially if it is not painful actually and it is red or white

Guest wrote:

I also have them on my penis, they are are little bit irritating when I masturbate but I dont reckon they are a proble. I've had them for about a week and when I have sex with my boyfriend he doesn't like to lick my penis while I love deepthroating his.

i have the zit like spots on my balls that seem to be spots as when you squeeze them a small stream of puss comes out but they still do not disappear

they do itch a bit but i have been told from a few partners that they have seen men with spots like this before and they are not a problem

even though i have also always used a condom because of this

i think it would make us all happier if someone knew what these are or what we should do about them

as i don't really wanna go see my family doctor if they are nothing

Do they sort of look like this? I just made a new thread asking the same thing, I don't know what they are.

View Picture

Yes these are very common, there called forsyt spots im pritty sure , there are normal

i have it to its not a std, dont worry, they are just pimples, if you have acne you get it everywhere!

I am having the same issue, but mine have been forming for a couple years and some are some, but some are fairly big. The biggest is about 1/8" across.

I have the same issue on my penis and I had sex with many woman and I do not find that its actually causing me problems but they are still there.

it could just be fordyce spots, which are common.

They are probably Fordyce spots – bumps that are caused by the overproduction of sebaceous oils. A lot of guys have them, and they are nothing to worry about. You should not squeeze them, because the fluid will just come back, and you could cause scarring and infection by irritating the skin. If you are worried about an STD, you should see your doctor, but it doesn’t sound like that’s what is going on. Try using a penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) after a daily shower – vitamins A and E might help to control the overproduction of sebum.