Well on Wednesday I discovered this small lump that was slightly hurting me but it's only when I touch it. I am a 14 year old girl and recently told my mother and my grandmother so they could take a look and see, well they told me it was a pimple or something but im still worried. I am NOT sexually active and I have NO health insurance whatsoever so I cannot go see any doctors because it would cost my mom an arm & a leg. The small bump when squeezed lets out some clear liquid. I sterilized a needle with rubbing alcohol and started poking it and afterwards it started bleeding a little and then stopped I then passed an alcohol swab and put some neosporin on it and well I havent touched it since today when I took a shower about an hour ago. May someone please tell me what this could be?!
Here is the link below

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll288/kasumi_yakushi/get-attachmentaspx.jpg[/url]

It's a verry blurry picture, if you could take a better one it would be more helpful. And to me it sounds like a pimple. I mean, if your not sexually active there are no kinda wart like things that could occur. It could just be in ingrown hair also. When the hair gets trapped under the skin, gets infected and doesn't rise out of the skin. I get those all the time down there because I shave, but you don't have to shave to get them. It could be from underwear rubbing up against you down there not letting the hair folicol/pore breath enough. Mine go away fast when I don't try to squeeze them and leave them alone. And yes they hurt...sometimes a lot, and definitly more when I irritate them. If it is a pimple or ingrown hair, it takes awhile for them to go away down there, it's very slow healing in that area. So just try not to play with it, give it time, and im sure it will go away in no time~Jill

Don't worry I have had this same thing before. Just wash it and keep track of it. It may be a cyst, or just an ingrown hair. It seems weird at first but wait a week without squeezing it or anything. It will weaken and eventually after about a week, try popping it. It will hurt but I am betting white puss will come out and then it will feel better and bruise over a bit, it wont scab. It is kind of unsightly and will hurt a little bit but don't even worry about it. You don't have herpes. It isn't some sort of tumor. It is a pesky little pimple-like bump just leave it alone and it will go away.