I had unprotected sex one day after my periods ended, that is on the 14th of April, he didn't ejaculate in me, but I still took an ipill an hour later. I got my periods a week later that is on the 21st of April. It was medium, with slight stomach cramps and lasted for 5 days. Since I have a cycle of 26/27 days, I was suppose to get my periods on the 16th of May, but I still haven't got it as yet with today being the 31st of May. I've missed my periods for exactly 15days now. I've been getting a light brown discharge, mild stomach cramps, acne, constipation and puffy nipples. I took a home pregnancy test yesterday in the morning and it was negative. Please help. Could I be pregnant? Or is something wrong with me?

If he didn't ejaculate in you it might be a low chance of you getting pregnant. But there is such a thing as pre cum and that has a possibility of getting you pregnant. You should go to a doctor if you still don't get your period in a few more days