To start off im only 18. I know all about safe sex. (clearly...) On September 14 I was putting his condom on when I thought i scratched it a little with my nail. It didnt appear to be damaged so we continued. Afterwards upon further inspection we noticed a tear. We bought plan b within 10 minutes. This happened again on September 18 except it was not my nail. It was his own hand. As he put it on he pulled on the tip a little too hard. After we inspected it and it appeared to be ripped. Again, we bought plan b within minutes. September 19 we switched positions multiple times. Long story short we noticed that the condom looked completely worn out. To test this theory we put water in it and some leaked out. Again bought plan b within minutes. Not only have I ruined my cycle for forever with this large doses of harmones but could I possibly be pregnant? The thing is, I'm certain this happened during my green week. Although I'm not completely sure.   My menstrual cycles went like this  Jan 1/7-1/13  Feb none  Mar 3/8-3/15  Apr 4/2-4/9   AND 4/27-5/4  May & Jun 5/27-6/2  July 7/5-7-12  *It was very late in july bc I had taken plan b june 5  Aug 8/4-8/11  Sept 9/1-9/8  My next expected period is Oct. 3  My concern is that will plan b be effective during green week?

Hey, dear. Don’t worry, I think you aren’t pregnant. Although you have an irregular period this isn’t mean that you are pregnant. there are some early signs of pregnancy. 1-2 weeks after conception you’ll have a tender chest. You’ll have spotting within 6-12 days after conception. 1-2 weeks after conception You may feel like Elevated Basal Temp. most women have Dizziness after 1-2 weeks from conception. Also, if your period missed approximately 2 weeks after conception. Maybe you suffer from more fatigue during 1-2 weeks after conception. I hope this information helps you to quit your worry.

This does take away some of the stress but what if Im spotting due to the pill and i mistake it for pregnancy or vice versa. Also, I doubt my period will come in time due to the fact that I took 3 pills within 1 week? :(