Had unprotected sex 16 and 22 of Feb took plan b both times right after it happened. Got a very heavy period the 23rd of Feb, lasted 5 days just like a normal period so I assumed I didn't have to worry about pregnancy? (just looking for reassurance) went on birth control starting March 1 and only was on it for a week. Had another period about a week after going off bc. Still haven't gotten my next period yet. Today I've been experiencing painful period like cramps. Could it be my period about to start? I took two pregnancy tests also a week ago and both were negative. Why has my period not come yet? Is it because of plan b? Will plan b make my period not come at all? How long does plan b affect your menstral cycle?

Hello . I had sex one month ago and within 24 hrs i hd taken i pill but my date of period was 22 but it is 26 now and i havent gone through periods ..pls help