i and my boy friend had sex on 8th of january 2013 my period date is supposed to be on 13 th of this month....i didnt get my period dat day...he pulled out while having sex and said he did not sqirt ......i took an ipill within 2 hours itself .......is there a chance that i can be pregnant......plz help.....im just 21 and im not ready to be a mother plzzz plzzz help me can i be pregnant.........im feeling a little nauseaness.....should i tak a pegnancy test.....

the iPill is probly causing your late period. NO you are probably NOT preg, so dont worry. 

Just to make sure you definitely should take a home preg test. I'm sure it would come out NEGATIVE.

Try using a condom next time! 

thanx lord i got my periods today......is it confirmed dat im not pregnant?......should i still take a pregnancy test?
if yes then when?

Hi.. pls dont worry, it does not seem like you could be preg as you took ipill in 2 hours itself. emergency contraceptive pills sometimes causes delay in periods, so a delayed peirod is normal. use condoms from next time onwards as it is always a safer option.