Hi frnds...

I am 23 years married gal. I had unprotecte sex with my hubby be4 one and half months, on my 3rd day of period, but my hubby is sure that he did not Came, as he pull out be4 it.

I was on my periods on 13th of July and today its 26th of Aug, stil i hv not get my periods, usually m getting it in 25 days. I have done home PT on exactly after one month of my period, it was negative, and was still not satisfied, so did it after one week also means on 20th , it was negative again, still my periods r 13 days late, Can I be pregnant ? :(

Plz help me..

If I'll be pregnant, than me n my hubby r not willing to keep it, I heard it that abort the first pregnancy is harmful , is it true ? or we can abort it be4 the time ?

Ple gimme ur suggestion as soon as possible...

Well, anything is possible for sure. Your best bet is to see your doctor and confirm thru a blood test. If you and your husband are not intending to keep the baby (if u are pregnant) the earlier you know the better.
It doesn't matter if you abort your first baby or your 3rd, an abortion is an abortion. The first is no more harmful than the next. Just know, like with any procedure, there are risks involved and you should be prepared for anything. If the abortion is done in a professional setting by a qualified doctor you should have no problems, but remember to be prepared just in case.

hi bbfeet9 ! Thanks a ton for ur reply. But still need some clarification regarding HPT, is it not enough for preg test ? r HPT not trustworthy ?

also wanna add some of my symptoms i had much back pain at night, even I cant sleep on my back, and tiredness also at evening, but hv no hunger whole day, no morning sickness also, but wanna sleep more n more on my bed at morning. Is it preg symptoms ?

Tho it is slightly possible to conceive while you have your period, it is very rare indeed. You did have a period after that, and a missed period doesn't automatically mean that one is pregnant, as there could be something going on other than that. 13 days is absolutly enough time for a HPT to give you results negative/positive.

Your back pain could be an indication that something is going on internally and could also be the reason why your so tired. Lack of appetite is the reverse of a pregnancy symptom.

Did you have unprotected sex any other time during this point and you just can't remember?
I think that you should see your doctor as i really don't think that this is a pregnancy issue. But on the flip side of that, women have been pregnant and have had a period or two, tho they really aren't periods. The health channel calls it, "pregnancy bleeding"

hi m now 16 days late........ m so much worried. I have taken tablet to get my periods, have taken 6 tabs in one day, its 2 days..I have taken, but have no effect, i think :cry:

today I m going to test again from HPT, hope dis time also it will negative :?

and dan after 2-3 days, I'll go to doctor for blood test also....hope everything is fine wid me n m not pregnant.... :(

hi....

I have done 3rd test also...n its again negative.... wt to do..i cant understand :-(

Mansi, it is not unheard of to be several days late or even to miss a period completly.
U need to think back a little, have you and hub had unprotected sex other than the time you are describing?

By this point, you would begin pregnancy symptoms. Are you feeling anything that would indicate that you just may be pregnant?
You can do one of two things now, either wait to see if your period shows up or go to the doctor. If you and hub have decided not to keep the baby, it's best if you find out if your pregnant now, this way you can do what you already discussed.

hey ...yesterday I went to doctor, but she did not check my blood, she checked by her finger In, and said me dat I am not pregnant, is it true ? She just said dat not to worry, ur periods r only stopped for while and u'll have ur periods in short. And also she gave me some medicine for my periods, Can I have it ?

and want to reply to ur question that, no, we had not unprotedcted sex after that and I have also taken contraceptive pill withing 72 hours of unprotected sex, it may be my periods r late becoz of dat pill, is it ?

thnx

Hi....Can anyone will reply above ?

Mansi, I think that your period is late becuase of Plan B. that's usually what causes the problem. Can you let me know how you're doing now? Hae you had a period yet?

hi...

I m feeling :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-P ;-)

Its my third day of period....finally I got my periods... :-D

YAY for you Mansi. I did not know that you took Plan B until much later in your postings. Plan B can throw off your period for sure. Any way, i'm happy for you and if you any more issues that you need help with, we are here all the time. ;-)

hi bbfeet9 ! thanks for everything :)

will surely post here my issue if any..

thanks to steadyhealth.com

Another happy member, we are good :-D