The week of my period was a brown discharge. It's like this now for 3 days normally I get this the first day then I get my normal cycle. So I thought that I might be pregnant since I'm trying to get pregnant. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative what could this all mean? Could I still be pregnant and the test be wrong?

Retake the test in a few days

I'm merried and have one son My husand and I don't use comdons nor am I on the pills. I'm do for my period. I started with this brown discharge which happens the day before full flow of my period. That didn't happen, I got this brown discharge the next day also. But the thing is, it was olny when I wiped and if I wipped again it was lite pink. Nothing in the underwear. It had NO smell to this discharge and No itch. I have never had this before; my periods are always on time. It stopped after three days and I took a home pregnanty test and it came out neg. Could I still be pregnant?

my peirod was a day late but when it came it was all dark blood, this has been going on for the past 3 days now could this implantation bleeding or just old blood and my reg. periods i get cramps pretty bad the first day and this time i didnt really have any. i took a preg test and it came up neg. could i still be preg?