Had unprotected sex on the 18th and my period suppose to came on the 22nd but it haven't came yet it's only 2 days late. Am I pregnant?

Hi Guest,

With almost 100% certainty you did not get pregnant having sex on the 18th.  4 days before you expect your period is just too late.  The egg would not be viable and you'd be approaching your lowest fertility.

You can just be late.

But what if I'm not having any period symptoms like I usually would only thing is that my breast are a lil tender but that normally happens when I'm about to get my period but I researched and it could be a early sign of pregnancy. I just need help and need to know

You would normally ovulate between days 11-16 of your cycle. You had sex on/about day 24. The egg can only remain viable for about 48 hours - maximum. It wasn't viable - can't be fertilized. Stress can make you late. It's also VERY early for you to have any signs/symptoms. You aren't pregnant, at least from sex on the 18th.

So you're telling me that I can't be pregnant even tho I've still haven't received my period and it's 2 days late because I had unprotected sex on the 18th and suppose to get my period on the 22nd but still haven't gotten it

Basically - yes. It's too late in your cycle for you to get pregnant.

You CAN just be late. It happens.

Ok thank u for the information.

I still haven't received my period. Can I be pregnant?