Hi my name is Junnette and i really need some answers can anyone help? I recently had sex with my bf on a wed. we hadnt seen eachother in a while so in just 1 day we had unprotected sex about 6 times and that 6 times he could've possibly came inside me. I usually dont know when my period comes cause its irregular but my period came 3 days later which was a sat. and i've heard that your most likely to get pregnant before your period comes. But if I had sex 3 days  before and still got my period could I still have a possible chance of being pregnant?

Hi Junnette,

It is unlikely you are pregnant.  The egg was likely not viable.

You are actually more likely to get pregnant just AFTER your period, not before.  

Your cycle starts, Day 1, when your period starts.  At some point, usually around days 11-16, you'd ovulate, release the egg.  The egg is only viable 48 hours or so, so that's day 18.  Having sex from about days 6 to 18 would be when you are most likely to get pregnant.  Day 6?  Yes.  Sperm can remain viable up to about 5 days.

2 days after ovulation, the egg is not viable, and won't be fertilized.  A week or so later and you're having your period.

Hope it helps.

Thank You, this helpss alot!! ((: