I had unprotected sex three days befor my period, is it a chance i could be pregnant.

Hi Melram,

It's EXTREMELY unlikely you would get pregnant that close to when you're expecting your period.  You are almost at your lowest fertility.  You are well past when you would be expected to ovulate.  The egg is only viable about 48 hours after ovulation and you are likely more than a week past that.

Don't worry - AT ALL.

Hope it helps.

Thanks Medic-dan! I was worried to death. I can sleep tonight. One more question. ... even if my period is only 21 days apart forgot to mention that

Still VERY unlikely It's very unlikely you'd ovulate that close to your period.

Ok. Thanks a million.

Medic-dan, I haven't saw my period yet! It was suppose to be here on April 1st. I had unprotected intercourse on the 29th.

Sometimes it can be late, especially after intercourse or if you're anxious.

Ok. Thanks for helping through this!

I found out I was 4weeks and 4day prego. This week I found that the pregnancy was eptopic and had to terminate. I am so depressed but God knows best.