hi i was wondering if someone could help me me and my bf had sex on the wed and i was due my period on the friday i took the morning after pill on the friday morning had bad cramps and some brown blood the next day then bleed more on the sunday was just wondering if there could be a chance if i am pregant ? 

Hi 08,

It's very unlikely.  The egg would not be viable 2 days before your period was due.  You did not need the morning after pill.

You may experience some odd bleeding.  Your next few cycles may be early or late and heavier or lighter than normal.

Hope it helps.

i have a questiona also please, so we had unprotected sex i bought the morning after pill and then got the period 24 days early we ad unprotected sex again after and now the period has been over 2 weeks late ????????????? took 3 pregnancy test and all came out negative ?? Super woried please helpp very stressed dont know what to do if go see a doctor or just keep waiitng pleaseeee help !

Hi guest,

The morning after pill can really mess up your cycle. Your next few periods can be early or late and heavier or lighter than normal.

All you can do is take pregnancy tests. You need to wait at least 2, preferably 3, weeks after having sex.