I had sex with my gf last weekend and I had sex with a condom and I pulled out to move over and the condom came off and it was sticking halfway out of her vagina it did not go all the way in when it came off and I didn't cum at all and she is four days late for her period as of today she was supposed to get it on may 18th or may 27th I'm not sure but is it possible that she can be pregnant? I also put the condom back on and continued to have sex for a short time and then stopped and again I did not cum so can she be pregnant? Please help

Hi Guest,

Last weekend?  As in the 16/17th?  If her period was due on the 18th then it would be very unlikely.  If it is due on the 27th then there would be a chance - timing wise.

NEVER reuse a condom.  If you put it on wrong, it falls off, or comes out of place - replace it with a NEW one.

The odds of pregnancy when everything is perfect are only about 1 in 5 - and it doesn't sound as if they were.

Hope it helps.

So if she was supposed to get it the 18th then it would be unlikely for her to be pregnant? And if she is supposed to get it the 27th then she is more likely to get it? I'm confused about that

An average menstrual cycle runs 28 days. Day 1 is when her period starts.

She'll normally ovulate, release the egg, between days 11 and 16 of her cycle. The egg is only viable for about 48 hours after ovulation.

If you had sex on the 16/17th and she expected her period a day or two later then you had sex on days 26/27 of her cycle. In that case it would be extremely unlikely, chances virtually nil, that she could get pregnant. The egg would have not been viable.

But, if her period was due on the 27th, you had sex on days 16/17 of her cycle and the odds of the egg being viable are very good. So her chances of getting pregnant do exist.

Does that help?