I'm 17 and I've missed my period for 4 days I had sex 3 days before I was supposed to get my period.. I don't even know if I'm pregnant but I am scared. I live in Georgia very close to Atlanta but I cannot tell my parents because my father would be crushed & my mother does not believe in abortion but we're already having money troubles & I am not with the guy .. So I need to know where I can get an abortion without concent 

Hi Scared,

It is unlikely you are pregnant.  Haivng sex that close to your expected period means you'd be approaching your LOWEST fertiltiy.

Yes there is always a chance - but it's very low.

Day 1 is when your period starts.  You normally will ovulate between about day 11 and 16 of your cycle.  The egg is only viable for about 48 hours max.  You had sex on day 24 - assuming a 28 day cycle.

The egg was not viable = no pregnancy.

You can just be late.  Many women are especially after first having sex.

Next time, make HIM wear a condom.  Don't fall for the "it's uncomfortable" or "I'll pull out" story.  A properly used condom is extremely effective and then neither of you would have to worry.

Hope it helps.