My boyfriend & I had unprotected sex yesterday in the heat of the moment. He didn't cum inside me though he pulled out before he did. My question is what should I do because I've been freaking out. This is the first time that anything like this has ever happened to me. I'm suppose to get my period tomorrow and i don't know if I should take plan b just to be safe because I rather be safe then sorry. I really need help now. Please answer fast.

Hi Jess,

If you expect your period tomorrow, don't bother with Plan B.  The egg is NOT viable that close to your period being due.  You're at your lowest fertility.

Normally you ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.  48 hours after ovulation the egg dies.  You had sex about day 26.  

It is very unlikely you'd get pregnant.  

Hope it helps.

Thank you but other things I've Rea online have said you can still get pregnant. I'm only sixteen & it was an accident. I just can't have something like that happen to me.

Jess,

With ANY sexual contact there is the risk of pregnancy.

Seriously, if your period starts in the next few days then it is unlikely you are pregnant.

If you took Plan B, your next few cycles can be early or late. You don't need it.

So if something on the Internet says that you can still get pregnant on your period after your period it's not true? I'm just confused / scared