Hi, I had sex two days before my period but the thing is he went in me for five seconds without a condom the second time and I now I'm late 3days on my period. Is there anyway I can be pregnant?
Could the sperm have died b/c of the lubricant or anti sperm left on his thing from the first condom or not?
He did not pee.

You had sex 5 days ago?

If you had sex 2 days before your period was due it is unlikely you are pregnant. There is only a short 24-48 hour timespan in which you are likely to get pregnant and that is around the time you ovulate, about day 14 or so of your cycle.

Lubricant will not kill sperm. Spermicides will kill sperm.

If he did not urinate then it was likely there was semen in his urethra which entered your vagina.

Hope it helps.

Oh okay, thank you, I've also been having a clear stretchy discharge, could this mean anything?
I had sex a month ago. Two days before my period. Now I'm three days late. I don't have any pregnancy symptoms. Could there still be a chance. The second time was three hours after the first time. It was unprotected for a few seconds. Then be put on a condom.

If the last time you had sex was before your last period, then it is highly improbable that you are pregnant.

During your period the lining of the uterus is shed so that a new lining can grow ready to host an embryo. If the egg was fertilized, it would need to attach to that lining to survive. Since the lining was shed, the egg would of been as well. Sperm can live up to about 5 days but there wouldn't have been another egg to fertilize for about 14 days after your period.

If you are normally very regular the timing is not working.

Clear discharge is not necessarily a sign of pregnancy.

But if it was a few days before my period wouldn't there be a low chance of being pregnant though since the ovulation cycle had already ended.

How long should I wait before taking a pregnancy test?

You can take a pregnancy test any time after you are late, but, for best results wait a week or ten days. If you test early, you can get a false negative. By 7-10 days late the level of hCG hormone in your blood will be sufficient for an accurate test.

I don't think you're pregnant.

Assuming a 28 day cycle, on day 14 you ovulate. By about day 16 if it is not fertilized, the egg dies. Since you had sex on day 26 the egg would not have been viable. The egg would have been removed with the lining of your uterus during your period.

To increase your odds of getting pregnant you'd want to have sex from about 5 days before until 2 days after ovulation, days 9-16 or so.

It all depends upon the dates.

Thank you so much :-) you helped me a lot!