Right, me and my boyfriend recently started to do more sexual things, and about 2-4weeks ago, he fingered me. He didn't touch his penis before doing this. Shortly after, we dry humped. I had underwear on, but I'm not sure if he did. I have a feeling he didn't though. I'm still a virgin kind of, as I still had my underwear on, but he was pressing his penis quite hard into me, through the material of my underwear. He didn't come during this time, but I'm not sure if any pre-come was released or not. I'm really scared now that I might be pregnant. I have a weird bloating feelig in my stomach, and I feel sick, have a cold and seem to have a bigger stomach than usual. I'm really scared. I took a cheap asda pregnancy test (urine) and it came out negative, I took the test late afternoon. I should reall add that I'm only 15. :/ I'm so stupid, and really don't know what to think anymore. I haven't been sleeping/eating well due to my worries. Am I just scaring myself into believeing I'm pregnant? Help!!

Hey, im having the same problem, im only 16. It was a month ago and my boyfriend fingered me and then we continued to fool around. Now you look back on it you feel stupid, you know. Im 3 weeks late with my period and having preety much the same symtomps :L God help us. But i did some research and i found that while you can get pregnant without penentration (actually having him in you) the chances are really really really low. Like less than 5% because apparently sperms dont last long outside, and even if it get get in you, it still has a long way to go and survive all the acid and everything. And most dont make it. In saying that, it onlytakes one to get pregnant, (thats a really scary thought!) So respect your body enough to use protection next time, i dont really know how that applies to fingering :L but aniways, its much better then stressing the c**p out of yourself, like we are doing now. And also stressing can really delay your period, so i know you cant help it, but try not to. yeah?

And let us know if you get your period soon:)

Best OF Luck Sweety.

I'm taking a clear blue pregnancy test on Friday, so I'll let you know about the results xo