Hey this is really embaressing but i'm scared.

About 2 weeks ago my borfriend and i had dry sex. It all started out as kissing then things got abit steamy. he took his pants and underwear off and exposed his penis. i had lace underwear on (didnt take it off) we decided to have dry sex . He was pushing against my vagina i could feel it through my underwear. I could feel that he wasnt wet but i was. When i had asked him if he had any pre-cum he said no....if he DID have could it travel through material????, Would like to know could i be pregnant because ive been having tummy cramps /:.... i'm stressing because im only 17:'( It's a week before my period and i'm praying that i get it.

I HIGHLY doubt it. But you can't really be sure until your period comes/doesn't come. Sorry.

From experience of those around me,  anytime unprotected sex happens there is always a possibility of pregnancy.  my friend used to have un protected sex  1-2 days before her period and claimed you can't get pregnant   -- 1 unexpected pregnancy followed.  Another family member told me the opposite that after your period you can't but then again she also got pregnant. 

I heard that sperm dies on the outside of your vagina? And I really don't think he had any precum..... /:

no you  cant dear.trust me.