Hey, I'm pretty much messed up right now and way too worried.

I'm still a virgin as I have not had sexual intercourse yet. However, the other day I was lying on bed with my boyfriend and we were playing around, we had our underwear on and I gave him a ha****b. He took his boxers off for just a bit while I was doing that, and I'm not sure if he came as it was the first time I was giving him a hj and we both were under the sheets. A while after I finished he sort of touched me down there but only slightly and not towards the opening. He didn't finger me or anything, just that. I also recall touching myself only slightly a while after, but it wasn't on the opening either. I don't remember feeling any sorts of fluids on my hands or his.

I know it's probably a stupid question, but I've read all sorts of things on the internet and I'm getting really worried. Lately I've noticed I've been getting some similar to pregnancy symptoms, like having to go to the bathroom often and feeling a bit sick at times. I told my boyfriend about it and how worried I am and he said that there's nothing to worry about since we didn't even move to the main thing. However I've made him worry too. I'm supposed to get my period sometime next week, and I honestly don't know what I'll do if I don't get it. I'm thinking of buying a pregnancy test, but I'm too scared of people knowing about it.

I could never tell my parents, they would disown me. They're completely against sex-pregnancy before marriage and have raised me to wait to have actual sex until marriage. They are very strict and would force me to keep the baby and raise it if that happened. But I can't and don't want to take care of a baby at my age, I'm 17 and I don't want to become a mother until much later. I'm not ready for it, and neither is my boyfriend.

Please, I know it might be a stupid question, but could I be pregnant? I'm really so scared..

I'm no expert..but I'm pretty sure he has to be INSIDE you.
Of course theres a chance, but do you know how slim that is?
You should just ask him if he came...when a guy cums usually theres a lot of liquid everywhere. You'll know..trust me.
Sperm usually dies once it hits the air too I think?

If you stress out, your period will be late. I once stressed about getting mine, and it came late. As you can imagine that freaked me out anymore.

Trust me hun, you're fine. Stop stressing.