13 days ago I had sex with my boyfriend. It only lasted about three thrusts and then he went soft. We used a condom and he says that he did not finish but went soft because of the heat. Now I am extremely tired and very nausus. I am scared to deatht hat I am pregnant. I'm not due for my period for another week. Is there anyway that I could be pregnant?

Not likely. Your symptoms are more likely from nerves from you thinking you are pregnant. You're putting unnecessary stress on yourself which could cause your fatigue and nausea.

I am still so scared. I guess because I don't know for sure that he didn't finish. But we did use a condom. I am so sick to my stomach I have a fever I was up all night throwing up. I went from peeing only 2 or 3 times a day to going every few hours and my breasts are very tender.

When my sister got pregnant my dad kicked her out of the house with nowhere to go. Its been 3 years and tey still haven't talked. I don't know what to do.

My period isnt due for another week.

I hope I'm wrong, but as a mother of two I think that you MIGHT have a problem.

One more thing. If you have an oportunity to test your blood for beta HCG, do it. If it 's level is raised than you are pregnant for sure, if not, than stop worrying. Good luck.

Well today I haven peed at all and havent thrown up. I talked to my bf again this morning and he swears up and down that he did not finish. I honestly don't think that with him knowing what I am going through that he would at this point lie about it. I tried to take the advice of not worrying so I just kept telling myself that I'm not and tried not to think about it. When I don't think about it I feel fine. Its when I start thinking about it that I feel sick. I also found out that there is some type of virus going around making everyone sick. I just don't know what to think anymore.

You stressing is what is making you sick. Stop stressing over it and you'll be fine. Your body is playing tricks on you trying to make you think you are pregnant when you are not cause YOU believe you are pregnant.

Thank you Wrathofjade. I took your advice and kept my mind off of it all day yesterday... even got to the point where I believed that I wasn't. I GOT MY PERIOD THIS MORNING!!!!!! I am soooo relieved!!

I have also learned that sex is not worth it and I will be waiting until I am in a secure and long lasting relationship!