I know I might sound stupid, but i'm really afraid that i'm pregnant.  A couple months ago, around march 30th, I hooked up with this guy.  We didn't have sex, but he fingered me, and  I gave him a ha****b, and he came on my hand.  After laying there for a while he got up to use the bathroom, and I reached down and touched the outside of my vulva, because I had never been fingered before and It hurt, and I'm afraid that I could be pregnant.  Now, with that being said, I got my period two days later, and it was much heavier than it had been before, and I've gotten my period every month since then.  But i feel very bloated lately and am  worried, because my father would totally kill me, and I didn't even know the guy! Please help if you can, I really appreciate it

"...I've gotten my period every month since then..." You're obviously not pregnant if you're having your period. I mean that in the most respectful, smartass tone ever.

hey don't worry jaleena, You are not pregnant, relax and have a smile on your face..     :-)

That's why I said it was stupid! But i've looked online and people have said, and it's very rare, that you can have your period even if you are pregnant

your'e not pregnant. So don't worry :)