My last period was on April 9th and ended on the 13th. My boyfriend and I were messing around and we had unprotected sex for about 5 seconds twice in the days between April 24th and may 4th. He said he always wiped the head off before putting it in and there was no cum in or on me because I saw it come out no where close to me. My period is about 4 or 3 days late now, but I've had added stress lately and I'm also underweight for my height. Do you think I could be pregnant? Any advice can help, thank you :)

I really dont think you would be ,but to stay on the safe side take a test ...aswel as sometimes when you young you dont have a very stable cycle ...stress adds to it aswel ...but to stay on the safe side and to help you stop stressing take a test...and you should be worried if yal slept together 14days after ur cycle coz thats when you start ovulating again ...for you it was 11days ...

i agree with Deechotia. i would take a test, do you usually havea  regular period? if so, stress does affect it, i would start to worry if you miss it completely and start having other symptoms of pregnancy. it isnt like he came inside of you but i would take a test either way if your that worried about it. good luck!