My boyfriend touched his penis and then he started to finger me. I dont know if there was anything on it but I am scared to death that I am pregnant. Its been awhile since he fingered me because I kept telling myself that it would go away. But the only thing that keeps me thinking that I'm pregnant is that I sometimes feel like I want to puke and a few days ago I relized that my nipples were darker. I've always slept a lot and I cant tell if thats another sympton or if thats just a teenager thing, and I keep getting this weird feeling in my stomach and its kind of like a bloated feeling. Am I just worrying myself sick or could I actually be pregnant? Please answer and help me.

it is unlikely that u are pregnant. but also very possible.. it only takes one sperm out of 250 million to fertilize the egg. how old are u? when my cousin was about 16 her nipples started to get darker, not because she was pregnant, just because she was developing further. this could be the case. often young women that are scared that they could be pregnant trick themselves into feeling and noticing the symptoms of pregnancy (speaking from experience..) all u can really do now is wait until about a week after your missed period and then take a HPT(home pregnancy test).. if your not comfortable with the results of ur test then seek professional help.. go to a planned parenthood. or ur physician...GOOD LUCK..

I don't think that you are pregnant. You just go through these thing's as you get older.

Were you pregnant?