We were in a creek yesterday, and I penetrated her a couple inches, she is afraid I precame. She was on her period, I used the restroom not too long ago, and we're really freaked out she is pregnant. A lot of people are saying neigh, but we don't know.:l It was only in for a couple seconds at the most. I know the creek is a pretty stupid choice, but it was just in the moment yeah? I don't know how this site works, hopefully I get an answer, It's very appreciated...

If it says negative..:l

Well if she was on here period most likely she isnt pregnant. But if you are really that concerned go down to cvs or walgreens get a plan b. its a pill that will contrecept the implantation of sperm within 72 hours of having sex. if you are at least 17 it shouldnt be a problem getting it. if you arent find someone that can get it for you. and next time dont do it unless you use a condom.

I really appreciate the help, I was reading and it possibly said within the period or time it could be where she is most fertile..Would you know what that means?

well it is different for everygirl so really anything on the internet that tells you when a girl is most fertile dont trust it. but sperm can live inside of a female body for up to 5 days. the only way a girl can b fertile during her perios is if her menstral cycle and ovalation cycle is different. but try to b carefull in the future k. condoms and/or birth control.