im in a big trouble plz answer me my period in    2013            

JULY                      22/JULY 2013    to   27/JULY 2013                                                                                         AUGUST              19/AUG/2013    to   25/AUG/2013     

due date was 16TH SepT no period this month till today.

usually i have 28-29 days cycle ...

i had done sex only one time in my life on 27TH AND 28TH AUGUST 2013.without condom.

.im regularly taking contraceptive pills from 6th august 2013.now i want to do HOME PREGNANCY TEST which tests the urine.WHEN SHOULD I DO HOME PREGNANCY TEST  PLZ TELL ME THE DATE .?????

Health Guru
Hi, the reason you may not have Your period yet is because if you have been stressed over things then that can delay it and even cause you to miss it all together.
Most pregnancy tests say you can let a result after 3 weeks so I would say anytime around now :-)

Im taking SAHELI centchroman (Ormeloxifene) 30 MG twice a week as contraceptive pill what time it takes to work inside the body? i started taking pill bore it that is on 6th august. .........did sex on 28th august.Was i protected that day of intercourse????

its a birth control pill not an emergency contraceptive ...it claims it has no side affects.

Health Guru
That I can't tell you as I don't know, sorry

on 20thSEPTEMBER means today my periods have started this is my first day.after sex on 27th august 2013
what does this menstrual cycle means at this time?
today is the date of my pills (Centchroman. Also known as Ormeloxifene 30 mg ) too .
should i take it on regular basis as i would not do sex for upcoming 10 months.
what does this menstrual cycle suggest?about my pregnancy?
actually sir i dont want pregnancy this time as im studing.
i have not taken home pregnancy test .

Health Guru
Hi, I have read up on that birth control your taking and it says it can delay your period so that is probably the reason why you was late.
No where I can find actually gives you a specific time scale of when your actually safe to have sex after you start taking it.
Most birth control pills can take between 4 to 6 weeks to be safe and not need have to use condoms as well.
Hope this helps :-)