WHAT IS THE BEST TIME TO DO HOME PREGNANCY TEST?

WHAT IS OVULATION PERIOD?HOW TO CALCULATE IT?

Health Guru
Hi, the best time to do an hpt is with your first pee you take after waking up in the morning as that's when the hormone level will be highest in it.
Your ovulation time should be roughly mid way through your cycle.

Shippy,

Also wait AT LEAST two weeks after having sex. It takes time for the pregnancy hormone, HcG to rise high enough to be detected. False negatives are common testing early. False positives are very rare.

on 20thSEPTEMBER means today my periods have started this is my first day.after sex on 27th august 2013
what does this menstrual cycle means at this time?
today is the date of my pills (Centchroman. Also known as Ormeloxifene 30 mg ) too .
should i take it on regular basis as i would not do sex for upcoming 10 months.
what does this menstrual cycle suggest?about my pregnancy?
actually sir i dont want pregnancy this time as im studing.
i have not taken home pregnancy test .

Hi Shippy,

If you expected your period and it appears NORMAL then you are not pregnant.

Ask your doctor about the birth control. Sometimes it is used to help regulate your period, not just prevent pregnancy.

Good luck.

i calculated this menstrual cycle on 16th but it occured on 20th september last month my period was on 19th august .im taking birth control pill regularly.name is SAHELI centchroman (Ormeloxifene) 30 MG twice a week from 6th august 2013.m very thankful tat u are ansering my queries.

Glad to help.

I'm not familiar with that birth control. It's not available in the US under that name.

Sorry.

I am 26 years old have a GROWTH HORMONE DEFICIENCY i wnat its treatement.Im also having SAHLEI from 6 augut 2013 as contraceptive pill and completed 1 month in 6th september .i was using it as contraception ...im happy my PERIODS have started now .....
WHAT DOES THIS MENSTRUAL CYCLE MEANS AT THIS TIME? AM I PREGNANT/
CAN THIS SAHELI WILL INTERFERE THE RESULT OF GROWTH HORMONE TEST?
HOW LONG BEFORETHE GROWTH HORMONE TEST I SHOULD STOP TAKING THIS PILL ?
IS THIS NECESSARY TO TAKE THIS PILL FOR 3 MONTHS?

Shipppy,

If you are having a period then you are not pregnant.

I can't answer your questions about Sahlei. It's not sold here. Ask your doctor.