So ive been on birth control for about almost a month (3days shy of a month), and Saturday I had unprotected sex, he didn't c*m in me, but I'm aware of pre-c*m. Im on the 28th day of my cycle now, and I've been taking my birth control everyday and the worst that happened was I forgot and took it 2 hours late. But Sunday night I started feeling really nauseas, and ended up throwing up my dinner at about 5 in the morning. Should I be worried about being pregnant? I heard that I might not get my period for this month, but I have the symptoms like I should be getting it any day now.

It usually won't make that much of a difference if you take your pill a couple hours late. As for the rest I'm not sure. I actually just switched birth control pills 2 months ago and am going through something similar. The first month on my new pill my period came a couple days eariler than it did with my old pill and now it hasn't come yet and this is the same day it arrived last month. I have no pregnancy symptoms so I'm assuming its just the hormonal levels of the pill throwing off my cycle because I know that's very common with a new pill. However, if you had unprotected sex in the first month of being on the pill, especially your first pill, it would be best if you took a pregnancy test to be sure. When I switched pills I was told not to have unprotected sex in the first month of the new pill, most take about 2 weeks to get settled in for contraceptive purposes. Up to 3 months for controlling your cycle

Okay, I probably will get a pregnancy test just to be sure. On the package my birth control came in, it said if I started taking it the exact day my period ended that I could have sex in a week. I started right when my period ended, but hadnt been intimate at all till saturday. I have all the symptoms that I get that tell me I should be getting my period, and I SHOULD get my period sometime this week, Im on the 27th day of my cycle. But thank you!