my period has always been irregular. i started to become sexually active about 7 months ago. i usually get my period about 30-35 days apart or skip a month and get it the next month. however, i haven't had my period since april 15 (today is june 30) which is longer than normal not to have a period. i have taken three home pregnancy tests that have all been negative, the most recent being a week ago. i called the obgyn but they said the urine home tests are pretty reliable and i don't need a blood test. please, what could be wrong? could i be pregnant?

While yes, the home tests are reliable, they are not 100%. Blood tests are more accurate. And even if you have been using protection, being sexually active at all comes with the risk of being pregnant. Talk to your doctor, schedule an appointment, just to be sure.