Hey everyone. I'm eighteen years old and started my period when I was ten. It has been pretty regular since....I have been sexually active and I haven't had my period since June 2006. I took a home test (twice) around august and both came out negitive and then later in September I took another urine test at the doctors which also came out negitive...
I haven't really been stressed out over it, or thought about it too much until recently, but after reading this I began to wonder about it....is there a possibility that I may be pregnant? -- After reading up on the symptoms I went through and thought about it. The last few months I've been feeling ill (sick to my tummy) and my breats have seemed slightly fuller and sore.
Any thoughts ya'll might have would be nice to hear! Thanks.

I started my menstral when I was 8 years old. Have never been regular. I last had my menstral in Sept. 2006 I took a pregnacy test in Oct, Nov, and Dec. all of which were negative. I have been having systoms for a month or so. Took another test today Feb. 8th 2007 and it was positive. How is this possible? I am 25 and had a daughter at 21.

Hey yall!!! Im 19 and sexually active with my boyfriend. We use protection (condoms) and i am also on birth control. i have been n ths for about a week. i then started getting sick alot over the past few days!!! i felt very very nauseated and had diarrhea really bad too. my doctor said it was probably my birth control and that it was too high of a dose for me so she gave me a lower dose. i had my period for the first time since novemer this week. could i still be pregnant? i have taken over 25 preg test & a blood test which ALL CAME OUT NEGATIVE!!! should i worry?!

I have been off Birth Control since August of last year. I have had unprotected sex with my husband since and haven't gotten my period since March 27th. I took a couple of Home Pregnancy tests and one urine test at the doctors. They all came out - and the doctor didn't do a blood test (she said the urine test is pretty acurate). I have no idea what to do?

i'm going through something like that myself and i'm 23, i've taken six urine test now one at planned parenthood one at a doctors and now a blood test all negative and i haven't have a period in three months i don't feel stress ever if i did i never would have a period. i'm so regular right down to the time of day i normally can tell when i'm going to start the day before i do, i was feeling nausea for the past three months my breast are fuller and heavier then normal and they now leak if they are played with, my lower stomach is getting harder each week and no one can tell me why. THe ER i went too said i had gastritsis and completely ignored anything i said about being pregnant and when i asked about all my pregnancy symptoms i have (which is a whole list i've been writing for three months) all i was told is that i could have a hormone imbalance. so good luck.

Hi yall.. I am 23 and I have been off the birth conrol pill for about a year and I dont have sex all the time.. We are both in the military and he has been on deployment..My last period was in the beginning of April 2007 and then he came home around the 25th of April.. and we had sex and didnt use protection. I have not yet recieved my period and I have taken 3 pregnancy test and all came up negtative.. What should I do?

Hi, i first started my period when i was 12 years old and ever since than i have been irregular. Just last year my period regulated and was coming steady up until March 22nd of this year. I haven't had a period for three months but each month i experience menstral pains. I recently became sexually active with my boyfriend but we don't have sex on a regular. We weren't using condoms all the time . I took four home test and they all were negative. I took the last test mid-June...and i'm going to take a blood test on Monday. I don't know what to think because i don't have any syptoms of pregnancy. I feel obsolutely normal...Please tell me what you think.

Hello. I'm 18 and have been having problems lately. My boyfriend and i were sexually active, and we used a condom, but not every time :$ . Some months my periods would be regular but over half the time my periods we're irregular. I haven't had my period for going on 3 months. I've taken numerous pregnancy tests and they've all come out negative. I'm having no symptoms of being pregant. I feel perfectly fine.
Could this be due to stress with starting college and relationship problems?
Do you think because i've been walking a lot lately could keep on holding it back?
Could i be having trouble with my hormone balance?

PLEASE give me some advice one what the problem could be ASAP!!!!!!!!!! :'(

Ectopic pregnancy. Look it up. And go to the doctor. Immediately.

Hi everyone this is my first time talking about this i have been with my boyfriend for 4 years we have been sexually active since the begining i have been on birth control our entire relationship my health insurance ran out in june 2006 so i stop taking birth control and wasnt using a condom my period didnt come on in july, august, september or october i went to the doctor took millions of test snd even blood test and all came out negative they put me back on birth control and told me it would come on it did in december and lasted for a month in a half very heavy.

i took birth control regullary then i ran out again in april so i made an appointment to get more but all were filled and i needed to get a pap to get more birth control but my period came on and i had to schedule appointment afterwards i did have un protected sex while waiting for appointment and after appointment they told me that i couldnt start new pills until my period started and it hasn't started yet and it's june I took test in May but was negative i eat way more and my breast seem to be getting bigger i think and my stomach look like it has been sitting out more i dont know maybe its all in my head what should i do. %-) :$

well it may be on and off like that because you haven't been on birth control pills the proper way (time in between pills). But I haven't seen my period since May 2, 2008. It has been 68 days and still no period. I had sex two times but both times protection was used and no the condom did not bust. I have no pregnancy symptoms what so ever non at all. I haven't took a pregnancy test (to scared). But I probably will soon just not yet. I mean this has happen to me before (my period was off for three months) and any other times it was not regular it would be every 22 days every 24 days or every 28 or every 30 or 31. So it was never accurate. I am just worried because I actually miss my period and it may be because I started college in the summer (evening class) and I was already kind of stressing before that, and my professor gives quizzes all the time so that is a lot of studying for me. Also, I am anemic I eat a whole lot of ice and I don't really eat much and if I do it's not really healthy (does that have something to do with my missed period) I am just confused (what is my body doing, I NEED TO SEE MY PERIOD NOW. Any suggestions!!!!

My last period was on Decmeber 22,2008. I have had sex during but i don't know if it was around ovulation or not. I thought a couple days ago i had implantation bleeding but wasn't sure. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests at home and one in the doctor and all negative. I don't want to be pregnant, im only 17 and i know i shouldn't have had sex. I used the best pregnancy test out there all times.

hey. i live with my boi friend and we have a sex everyday. i was on birth control for a year and 8 months. i stopped in dec of 2008. and i had the bleeding that goes on when u get off the pills. it is now march 11,2009 i have taken 3 test all came out negative... i want to be pregnant so i hope i am. do anyone no any ways to pregnant fast?.... :D

hey im 16 i missed my period for 3 months had serveral test done most negative and one incoclusive then had a period but still feel pregnant i am gettting fatter i i dont know what to do when i said i was pregnant my ex said get rid of it! so i didnt do that of course buti want kids so bad in this year i have had 2 miscarages and yern for a child i just hope i am andi have allt eh symptoms of being pregnant could it bethat i am ?
helpre

:O WELL IM 17 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE HAD MY CYCLE SINCE I WAS 12 AND I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN REGULAR UP UNTIL NOW.. I HAVE ALWAYS COME ON MY CYCLE BETWEEN THE 18TH AND THE 25TH OF EACH MONTH SO ID ALWAYS KNOW WHEN TO GO GET TAMPONS OR PADS.. I MET MY BOYFRIEND A YEAR AGO AND WE HAVE NEVER USED PROTECTION AND MOST OF THE TIME HE DOESNT EVEN PULL OUT.. HE LEAVES IT IN.. AND NOW I HAVENT HAD MY PERIOD SINCE JUNE 25TH AND ITS NOW OCT. 2ND !! IVE BEEN KINDA SICK AND LOOKING AT MY STOMACH FROM AN ABOVE LEVEL IT LOOKS WAY DIFFERENT AND IM FEELING DIFFERENT.. BUT MY PROBLEM IS THAT IVE TAKEN AT LEAST THREE URINE TESTS.. MY LAST ONE I TOOK LAST NIGHT AND IT WAS NEGATIVE.. IM NOT STRESSED IN FACT IM HAPPY AS IVE EVER BEEN.. BUT COULD IT BE THAT THE TESTS OR WRONG.. OR IS THERE A SUCH THING AS NOT BEING ABLE TO TELL BY URINE? SHOULD I TRY ONE IN THE MORNING? OR SHOULD I WAIT A LITTLE WHILE LONGER? 8-|