Yes..., My last period came on last month Feb 20th Today is March 26th am I late if so how late am I? Also I had unprotected sex March 14th and 17 but he pulled out... Please somebody help me

Only YOU know what your cycle is like. We can't guess for you!!! To be honest, if you are sexually active you should be keeping track of your periods, whats more, you should be using contraception!

If you have been having unprotected sex you risk becoming pregnant. You know that. I would advise you to take a home pregnancy test, however, they wont be accurate until April the 1st or 2nd. (because tests only show pregnancies 15 days after you have actually had the unprotected sex)

And you need to look into contraception like the pill!

Thanx for replying. I keep track of my periods. They have never been irregular. Either one day early or one day later I dont understand why it's not on. I counted i'm a week late now... April damn...next week. Contraception, ok.