My doctor prescribed me to use Immetrex, but I am scared to take it. I have heard about so many side effects that some drugs causing that I am a little bit worried now. I do not know should I start with Immetrex because of possible side effects it may cause. Can some of you please give me a little insight to what your side effects are regarding Immetrex? I have heard about chest tightening, so I want to know is that freaky and can you breath.

I can tell you that the most common side effect of Immetrex is your chest tightening. This feeling will go away after an hour or two at most after you have been taken this medicine. You will either have this feeling the first time you use it and you will know right away if you are going to have this side effect or not. Most people do not, so I think you should not be worried about Immetrex side effects. I have side effects and am very sensitive to almost all meds, but it does not have to mean you are going to experience any of these. I get cluster headaches and migraines as Immetrex side effects, but I am not so much worried about it. I have a friend who is lucly how Immetrex gets rid of his nasty headache so fast and kills all the effects of nausea, light and sound sensitivity. He also thinks it is a good medicine, so he continue uses it as nasal spray form for almost a year now. We think it is the most wonderful drug ever invented, and I think you should just use it and do not think too much about its side effects. At the beginning, I was scared too at first, after reading about all of the possible side effects, but my doctor assured me that those drug companies have to include everything that may happen to anyone