Hello! My name is Christine and I have a problem with unwanted hair growth, so, I have decided to try permanent hair removal procedure (electrolysis). Now, I want to ask you if this procedure have some side effects. I have to admit you that I am a little bit afraid. I hope you will help me with this. Thank you!

Hello, Christine! You should not be worried about side effects. Electrolysis is invented more then hundred years ago. This procedure is safe and there are no side effects. If we can redden call side effect, then sometimes after procedure it can appear, but it lasts very short really. I hope this information helped you!

Many spas center are fast growing over night to provide the latest laser or hair removal treatments. These spas claim risk free guarantee with no side effects. But the truth is hidden from the view of common people. People get interested for the treatment only hearing the hype for which many patients build up second and third degree burns and experience rigorous pain.